Sea transport plays one of the leading roles in international shipments due to the numerous inherent advantages. Transportation of large cargo volumes on long distances at comparatively low price is the most important advantage of sea transport.
The use of standard ISO type sea containers enable continuous transportation of cargo by any means of transport without the need to unload the cargo from container. This increases the efficiency of cargo processing and effectiveness at upon change of the means of transport to deliver the cargo to the point of destination indicated by the customer.
The success of our company is based on the existing contracts and long-term cooperation with the world largest sea transport lines that enables us to offer full range of cargo delivery services to our customers from/to almost any location worldwide with the lowest costs.
Specialists of the company Confidex will be pleased to offer the following services:
- FCL shipments;
- LCL shipments;
- Analysis and arrangement of optimum transportation route;
- Cargo movement control and provision of timely information on all stages of shipment;
- Drafting and processing of custom and other relevant documents;
- Arrangement of loading/unloading and shipment (forwarding) on the territory of seaports;
- Pre-carriage of cargo to the shipping seaport;
- Delivery of cargo to the consignee;
- Other services.
The following types of containers and cargo are available in case of sea transportation:
- Standard containers;
- Bulky and heavy freight;
- Bulky and liquid cargo;
- Dangerous cargo;
- Cargo subject to specific temperature conditions.